Sunday, February 3, 2013

Black satin




The black nail polish is a daring choice but it actually looks very good. At first, I was afraid that it would look gothic but the result was very chic. That color is a perfect touch to any look and appropriate for many different styles. It can be worn with a sporty outfit as well as a dressy outfit. I think that it is quite difficult to find the perfect shade of black nail polish. Without any doubt, I can say that this Chanel nail polish gives the perfect finish. The shade has all the drama and it set of my skin tone beautifully. When I went to the store, I asked the saleslady who is working there to recommend me a black nail polish of good quality. She took two different nail polishes and showed me a technique. She covered up two of my nails with see through tape and later she painted the first one nail with black Chanel nail polish. On the other nail, she used the other color and I could directly see the difference between those two colors. Chanel’s nail polish was clearly black and the other one had a bluish/greenish undertone in it. I was impressed. Which is your favorite black nail polish?

xxx, Penelope


5 comments:

  1. excellent black...

    http://ozlemtuana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is the pefect black color! I love it! have a nice week:)kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καποιος μου ελεγε οτι στην Ελλαδα μπηκαν σε λιστα αναμονης για να το αποχτισουν!

    Σε ακολουθω και εγω απο το GF
    Χαρηκα πολυ που βρηκες ενδιαφερον το blog mου.

    Εις το επανιδείν!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Αλήθεια; Δεν το γνώριζα. Ίσως η παράδοση ορισμένων προϊόντων να γίνεται καθηστεριμένα στα καταστήματα της Ελλάδας. :)

      Delete