Saturday, February 2, 2013

Welcome




'' Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. ''


                                            Coco Chanel

I would like to start my journey on this blog by mentioning this quote above because it really represents my ideology about what fashion is to me. I totally agree with Coco Chanel’s quote. Fashion is not just in the clothes we wear or how we wear them. The term fashion is associated to not only clothes, trends or styles that are popular during a particular time. According to me, fashion is a wave of renewal. Everything that has to do with fashion is about new ideas. Fashion is something more, it is something that makes you unique and makes you shine in an irreplaceable way of creativity. Actually, it is an art that you create on your own. I would liken the word ’’ Fashion ’’ to puzzle pieces and by putting the pieces together, it is leading you to a unique result. Imagine it as the different pieces of clothes and accessories you put together to achieve an impressive combo. According to this quote, fashion can make its appearance in almost every field, in clothes as well as in interior design. In this blog, fashion will make its appearance mainly in way of clothing. I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and hope you enjoy it! 


xxx, Penelope





No comments:

Post a Comment