Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pour la Victoire high heels



For just a few days ago, I looked to buy a new pair of high heels. I can tell that I am very picky shopper when it comes to buying shoes especially when I am going to buy high heels. It is very important for me that the shoes fit perfectly my feet because I am going to spend many hours wearing them. All you have to do to know that you made the right choice is to try them on first, of course. However, this time I did not have the opportunity to do that because I bought this pair of shoes online. I actually live in a small city where the variety of shops is quite limited. Therefore, I decided to take the risk and make my order online. I have to admit that shopping online is very practical and I do a lot of my shopping online, although I was a little bit unsure on buying shoes online. I felt instantly in love when I saw them but I could not be completely sure that they would be comfy on my feet until I try them on. Now I can say that I am very happy with the result. They are so elegant and feminine and can be combined with many pieces of my closet. So what about you guys? Are you doubtful about shopping shoes online?

xxx, Penelope







6 comments:

  1. They are just great. Well done girl!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, amazing heels! Thank you for the lovely comments! I follow you on gfc! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes, amazing shoes!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, these heels are just beautiful! I love them:) kisses chris

    ReplyDelete